What is the Fife Golf Partnership?
Established in November 2011 the Fife Golf Partnership (FGP) is the new organisation of Fife Golf courses, accommodation providers, places to eat, training providers, golf travel trade and industry trade associations working together to develop and improve the market position of Fife as a must-visit golf destination – to bring more golf visitors here and generate more revenue for all members of the Partnership, and Fife.
What do we do?
The FGP is a membership organisation; open to golf clubs and courses across Fife and Fife tourism operators and businesses with an interest in golf tourism.
- The FGP will work across the Fife area to:
- Create industry-led marketing and communication plans
- Promote and support delivery of excellent customer care
- Promote training and professional development
- Offer the consumer a one stop shop for booking, sourcing best deals etc.
Most activity will happen at local level with members working with the board to improve performance, reputation and develop new opportunities.
Who is on the board of the Fife Golf Partnership?
The partnership is a limited company with directors on the Board from the private and public sector who oversee the partnership activities. Day to day work is carried out by the Project Manager. The current Chairperson is Stephen Owen, General Manager, Rufflets Hotel, St Andrews.
- Stephen Owen (Chair), Rufflets Hotel
- Ronnie Pook, Scotland Tours
- John Grant, St Andrews Links Trust
- David Roy, Crail Golfing Society
- Alistair McGregor, Fife Golf Trust
- Catherine Ann Mackay, Dunfermline Golf Club
- Malcolm Campbell, Freelance Golf Writer
- Tom Robson, Pinewood Country House
- Steve Johnstone, Elmwood College (SRUC)
- Robin Presswood, Fife Council
- Manuela Calchini, VisitScotland
- Gordon Todd, Scottish Enterprise
Find out about how to join the Fife Golf Partnership