The Fife Golf Partnership
Established in November 2011 the Fife Golf Partnership (FGP) is the organisation of Fife golf courses, accommodation providers, places to eat, golf travel trade and industry trade associations who work together to maintain and further develop Fife's position as one of the most sought after golfing destinations in the world.
WHAT DO WE DO?
The FGP is a membership organisation, open to golf courses and all golf related businesses that operate to service the needs of golfers visiting Fife.
The FGP will work to;
- Develop valuable business for all golf related businesses across the region
- Promote the destination directly to the local, national and international golfer
- Engage with relevant media providers, including publications and vloggers, to showcase the outstanding golf experience on offer across the region
- Work with Tour Operators to grow itinerary options and increase the number of visiting golfers
- Provide the visiting golfer with informative and easy-to-use information sources
WHO IS ON THE BOARD OF THE FIFE GOLF PARTNERSHIP?
The partnership is a limited company with directors on the Board from the private and public sector who oversee the partnership activities. Day to day work is carried out by the Project Manager, Liam Barn. The current Chairperson is experienced hotelier and hospitality consultant, Stephen Owen.
Stephen Owen (Chair), Hotelier and Hospitality Consultant
Ronnie Pook, SIGTOA
John Grant, St Andrews Links Trust
David Roy, Crail Golfing Society
Susan Reid, Hawkswood Country Estate/Consultant
Dan Naudo, Fairmont St Andrews
Sandy Smith, PGA Professional, Ladybank Golf Course
Malcolm Campbell, Freelance Golf Writer
Tom Robson, Pinewood Country House
Steve Johnstone, Elmwood/SRUC
Gordon Mole, Fife Council
Sandra Montador-Stewart, Fife Council
Gillian McCracken, Fife Council