St Michaels is an 18 hole Par 70 parkland course within sight of the historic town of St Andrews, the home of golf. The front nine holes overlook the Eden Estuary and the spired churches of St Andrews can be seen on the horizon during play.
When the club was formed in 1903 the services of the keepers of the green at St Andrews were employed to lay out the course. Both Old Tom Morris and Hugh Hamilton had a hand in creating the course, their long term vision of a full 18 hole course was realised in 1996 when we were able to extend the course.
We offer a friendly welcome, a golf course full of variety, some of the best par 3s in the area, a 3 hole short practice area, regular competitions for members, and annual open competitions in various formats.